Thank you for your interest in working with UCLA students! If you would like to join the UCLA Counseling Center Community Provider Database and do not have a sign up key word to complete the application, contact CAPS at 310-825-0768 and ask to speak with a member of the CAPS Database Team.
Please note the following guidelines prior to completing a New Provider Application:
- Participation in the database is free of charge.
- All providers on the database must be licensed in the state of California.
- CAPS screens applications before provider profiles are published; completing an application for the database does not guarantee inclusion.
- CAPS requests that participating providers keep their profiles updated and reply to queries from UCLA Counseling and Psychological Services about practice availability. CAPS staff may also call providers to assist in linking students to care.
- CAPS requests that database providers respond to student calls, even if it is to notify a student of no current availability.
- Inclusion in the database is not an endorsement. Students are made aware that CAPS does not recommend specific providers.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information above, please contact CAPS at 310-825-0768 and ask to speak with a member of the CAPS Database Team.